Before applying to work with Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in the field, please familiarize yourself with our work requirements and recruitment process — and learn more about what to expect while working with us — by attending a recruitment information session in a city near you, or by watching our recruitment information video series (approximately 30 minutes in length).
- Learn about the essential requirements you must meet for your position profile before applying
- Information on lengths of commitment and benefits, including salary
- Self-reflection on things such as your flexibility, your ability to manage stress and to live and work as a team
- Learn more about living conditions, as well as security and safety considerations
- For more information please visit our FAQ